In Episode #140 of A Man In Demand Radio, my co-host Goldmund and I discuss the main archetypes of players and how to figure out what category you fall into the most.
This episode isn’t about labeling yourself with a corny title, but instead seeing where you fit into the social hierarchy and how to best maximize your natural strengths.
Life is but a game and you’re either winning at it or losing…
What You Will Learn:
- What the THREE main archetypes of players are
- How to know which type of venues you’ll do best at
- Frustrated with the TYPE of women you keep meeting? Do this simple test to find out where you should be hanging out so you can meet women who you’ll get along better with
- Not a club guy? Not a problem; neither is Goldmund, so he’ll tell you exactly where to go and what to even say so you can avoid loud clubs and still meet women
- Love clubs? I do too and I’ll break down exactly what to say inside them to girls so you never have to worry about it being too loud
- And much, much more!
Not A Member? Go here to sign-up, just a measly 26 cents per day plus, you can cancel at anytime, no contracts and zero commitments.
Did you know 2,830 (and counting) smart people just like you subscribe to A Man in Demand Radio with new people joining constantly?
With 213,400+ downloads, this podcast is the #1 Premium Podcast for Men. Don’t get left out. Become a member today!
Already a Member? Click the 'play' button below to listen to this great episode.
P.S. How many times have you spent $8 in a month on something insignificant that never helped you live a better life and achieve your potential?
A frothy Soyboy crappucino from Starfucks?
A fast-food meal that only served to send you running to the shitter and pissed you consumed trash?
Better to spend $8 a month on membership to A Man In Demand Radio which will give you the best secrets, tips and wisdom on being the best man you can be.