In Episode #135 of the greatest premium podcast on God’s green earth, I share the NOT full-proof strategy for becoming a millionaire...
Now why would I say "NOT full-proof strategy"?
Because most people quit before achieving their financial goals...
Most people can't delay gratification long enough to achieve their financial goals...
And most people WANT to be a millionaire, but won't do what it takes to get there...
However, if you're bound and determined to become a millionaire then you have the type of attitude that will succeed and you'll find this episode packed with practical advice you can implement immediately for great results.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The one thing you need in your life in order to become a millionaire
- The biggest mistake people make in trying to become a millionaire and why doing less is actually the key to financial independence
- What you need to be flexible about in your quest for your first million
- A massive mistake people make when they make more money and why it holds them back long term
- There's more than one way to become a millionaire of course, but the easiest and fastest way is by doing ____________.
- Why your goal shouldn't be to make a million bucks and what it should be (so you actually do become a millionaire)
- Why the first million is the 'hardest'
- What you have to sacrifice to become a millionaire
- Recommended reading material that helped me and will help you
- What you should do with your first million bucks and no, it's not all investing and 'boring' stuff : )
- And much, much more…
Not A Member? Go here to sign-up, just a measly 26 cents per day plus, you can cancel at anytime, no contracts and zero commitments.
Did you know 2,722 (and counting) smart people just like you subscribe to A Man in Demand Radio with new people joining daily?
With 208,800+ downloads, this podcast is the #1 Premium Podcast for Men. Don’t get left out. Become a member today!
Already a Member? Click the 'play' button below to listen to this great episode.
P.S. How many times have you spent $8 in a month on something insignificant that never helped you live a better life and achieve your potential? A frothy Soyboy crappucino from Starfucks? A fast-food meal that only served to send you running to the shitter and pissed you consumed trash? Better to spend $8 a month on membership to A Man In Demand Radio which will give you the best secrets, tips and wisdom on being the best man you can be. Get your membership today here!