In Episode #134 of the greatest premium podcast on God’s green earth, I return from a unavoidable hiatus (throat issues) to share with you some life lessons I’ve learned about dealing with hardship.
No matter who you are you WILL go through some bad shit in your life and HOW you handle those times will determine your success levels in other areas of your life.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- What I dealt with as a child that greatly affected my ability to have friends
- The agonizing pain that Charlie Munger (business partner with Warren Buffett) went through at just 31 years old after losing his 9 year-old child and how he overcame it
- The fool-proof 2-step method I use to deal with bad news and overcome the obstacle (this could very well save your sanity)
- The ONE thing you can control in your life and without it you’ll never be a real man (required listening)
- Why going through bad shit is a rite of passage for men and will only actually HELP you with women, making money and more
- And much, much more…
Not A Member? Go here to sign-up, just a measly 26 cents per day plus, you can cancel at anytime, no contracts and zero commitments.
Did you know 2,722 (and counting) smart people just like you subscribe to A Man in Demand Radio with new people joining daily?
With 208,800+ downloads, this podcast is the #1 Premium Podcast for Men. Don’t get left out. Become a member today!
Already a Member? Click the 'play' button below to listen to this great episode.
P.S. How many times have you spent $8 in a month on something insignificant that never helped you live a better life and achieve your potential? A frothy Soyboy crappucino from Starfucks? A fast-food meal that only served to send you running to the shitter and pissed you consumed trash? Better to spend $8 a month on membership to A Man In Demand Radio which will give you the best secrets, tips and wisdom on being the best man you can be. Get your membership today here!