In Episode #120 of the greatest premium podcast on God’s green earth, I discuss the various ways you can design your life to be jetset.
And by ‘jetset’, I mean picking up and going where you want, when you want and doing it all in style.
There’s a MASSIVE lack of quality travel information online for those of us who enjoy the finer things in life. Instead of sharing tips on hostels and 33 cent beers, of which I know nothing about, I’m sharing with you Next Level travel and lifestyle tips.
If you desire private flights, luxury goods and spending your time with the rich and famous, then this episode is for you.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to have access to private jets to fly domestic and internationally for less than $300 per month. Yes, really.
- The one unusual trick I use to book my lodging that can have you spending Motel 6 prices for 4 and even 5 star hotels in expensive destinations.
- The Lifestyle Design Questions: these 5 questions will help you determine if you have what it takes to live the jetset lifestyle
- The Trust Fund Conundrum: do you need to be born wealthy to live well and travel as you please? Of course not and inside this episode I share various ways you can be born poor, make money and still live an incredible life
- A great website resource I use to find great luxury goods and style advice you may have never heard of...
- Moron of The Week: CMQ rants about the bullshit travel advice found on forums and sites across the web that focus on cheap thrills and 33 cent beers…
- And much, much more…
Not A Member? Go here to sign-up, just a measly 23 cents per day plus, you can cancel at anytime, no contracts and zero commitments.
Did you know 2,051 smart people just like you subscribe to A Man in Demand Radio with new men joining daily?
With 172,300+ downloads, this podcast is the #1 Premium Podcast for Men. Don’t get left out. Become a member today!
Already a Member? Click the 'play' button below to listen to this great episode.
P.S. How many times have you spent $7 in a month on something insignificant that never helped you live a better life and achieve your potential? A frothy Soyboy crappucino from Starfucks? A fast-food meal that only served to send you running to the shitter and pissed you consumed trash? Better to spend $7 a month on membership to A Man In Demand Radio which will give you the best secrets, tips and wisdom on being the best man you can be. Get your membership today here!