In Episode #102 of A Man In Demand Radio I share my insights about turning a shitty job into your dream job, or even a career you desire.
It’s no secret I’ve worked every type of job under the sun, from paper routes at 12, to bagging groceries at 16, to banking and even loading UPS trucks at 18, to doing construction at 20, to even more ‘glamorous’ jobs like running doors in Hollywood at 23, to VIP hosting at some of the most profitable and famous clubs in the world, so I know a thing or two about spring-boarding out of ‘shitty’ jobs.
I’ve been recruited to top companies and even to personally work for celebrities like David Beckham and I’ll show you how you can do the same with the secrets inside this episode.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- Why it’s important you don’t half-ass your ‘shitty’ job
- The secret behind getting promoted and even recruited to another company
- Why kissing ass isn’t actually the right ‘move’ within a company and the REAL way to find favor with your bosses
- What you can be doing while at work to get independent of your job
- The Bourne Effect: The ONE thing you should always do with your co-workers to ensure they are never an issue with you and your boss
- And much, much, more…
Not A Member? Go here to sign-up, just a measly 23 cents per day plus, you can cancel at anytime, no contracts and zero commitments.
Did you know 1,520 smart people just like you subscribe to A Man in Demand Radio with new men joining daily?
With 134,700+ downloads, this podcast is the #1 Premium Podcast for Men. Don’t get left out. Become a member today.
Already a Member? Click the 'Play' button below to listen to this great episode.