In Episode #112 of the greatest men's podcast on this great planet, Goldmund and I share the exact strategy for doing Paris (and the French Riviera) right.
I just returned from the stunning city of Paris and while it's fresh on my mind, I'll share with you where to eat, what nightlife spots to visit and more.
This is info you won't find anywhere else, especially weesh 'travel' forums filled with cheap fucks who complain about drink prices.
If you want to meet some of the most beautiful women in the world, then this episode is a must-listen to episode.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- If you like high-end, then you'll like my restaurant breakdown where I tell you exactly where to go to have dining experiences of a lifetime
- Love gorgeous French model women? I'll also tell you where to go and some tips for getting in the hardest doors in Paris
- Goldmund breaks down his very different, albeit effective, method for meeting women in Paris
- Interested in culture? We have you covered in the museums and sites to visit and the ones that are hyped and you should skip
- Don't speak French and overwhelmed by meeting women in France? No problem, we don't either and we'll share with you the #1 secret to meeting women there anyway
- I also share my experiences with Cannes and St. Tropez, the ultimate summer destinations in the French Riviera and how you can have the time of your life in the playground for the rich and beautiful
- NEW! Moron of The Week: this new segment is where I go on a mini-rant about a particularly moronic person. Needless to say, it's entertaining AF.
And much, much, more…
Not A Member? Go here to sign-up, just a measly 23 cents per day plus, you can cancel at anytime, no contracts and zero commitments.
Did you know 1,784 smart people just like you subscribe to A Man in Demand Radio with new men joining daily?
With 152,900+ downloads, this podcast is the #1 Premium Podcast for Men. Don’t get left out. Become a member today.
Already a Member? Click the 'Play' button below to listen to this great episode.
P.S. How many times have you spent $7 in a month on something insignificant that never helped you live a better life and achieve your potential? A frothy Soyboy crappucino from Starfucks? A fast-food meal that only served to send you running to the shitter and pissed you consumed trash? Better to spend $7 a month on membership to A Man In Demand Radio which will give you the best secrets, tips and wisdom on being the best man you can be. Get your membership today here.