On this special free episode of A Man In Demand Radio, I welcome pro boxer Ed Latimore to the show. Ed has made quite the splash on Twitter (if you're not following him, then do so here) spouting off daily wisdom and his unique insight into life and his blog release is highly anticipated across the web.
On the show we discuss how to create discipline and reach your goals, plus Project Playboy Forum's members questions are answered.
If you've been struggling to be disciplined in your life and you feel as though your goals are merely pipe dreams, then this episode is tailor made for you.
- Ed's unique take and 'system' on streamlining your life
- What goes through his mind when he steps in the ring to fight (and how that can apply to you)
- His mindset when striving to reach a goal (this is very powerful)
- The two areas of his life that he eliminated which helped him create razor focus and discipline
- Ed's unique perspective on finding and having a girlfriend that has helped his personal and professional life
- The one thing you must create first or you won't reach your goals
- The perspective he has on talent (this is powerful)
- What his biggest inspiration is
- Project Playboy Forum Member's questions answered
- And much more!
Note: this is a FREE episode (no podcast membership required). so just click 'Play'
This episode has been sponsored by a step-by-step system that has already changed hundreds of men's lives. Get more info here.
In Episode #26 of A Man In Demand Radio, I talk about one of my favorite subjects:
the power of mentorship.
With proper mentorship a man can find that many of the 'invisible' obstacles are removed almost immediately and a helping hand at the right time can be the difference between success and failure. I can say without a shadow of doubt in my mind, that I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for my mentors.
In this episode I dive into what makes a good mentor and a slew more. Here's a glimpse of what is covered.
- The Types of Mentors
- The Four Main Mentors in my life: I break down HOW I met them, WHAT they taught me and WHY they made such a difference in my life
- What makes a good mentor? (I include a checklist to use when looking for one)
- How you can find your own mentor
- The pitfalls to finding a mentor and The Three Main Ways You Can Waste Your Time: avoid these mistakes
- How to ensure you approach potential mentors with the right attitude (this is very key)
- What to do if you just can't seem to find a mentor, or one who really wants to help YOU
- And much more!
Not A Member? in order to listen to the episode simply subscribe to A Man In Demand Radio.
Join here (it only takes a minute).
Already a member? Click the 'Play' button below.
In Episode #25 of A Man In Demand Radio, I dive into the biggest mistakes I've made when dealing with girls.
Let me tell you: I have made some BIG ones, but that's exactly why I can help you, because I know what works and most certainly what doesn't.
Pulling the curtain back on experiences that are sometimes embarrassing, but enlightening, I not only explain what I did wrong, but how YOU can avoid the same mistakes.
- My first real girlfriend , what I did way too soon and how it set the LTR up for failure from the jump
- Backing up even further, I share my MOST embarrassing experience from High School when I had oneitis for a girl. This one...ouch!
- If I could go back in time and give myself just ONE piece of advice about girls, this is what I would say. I can't go back in time, but YOU can benefit and you'll hear this golden advice on the episode
- Can a man be alpha when single, but turn into a beta bitch boy in a LTR? You bet and inside I explain how I did that not once, not twice, but three times in three different LTRs (before I learned what I was doing wrong) and how you can avoid this common problem among players!
- A run down on what mistakes I made with this chick and how it could have all been avoided if I just followed the Golden Rule of LTRs (you do not want to miss this)
- Can a player really love just one girl and how does he know it's love and not lust? My answer inside!
Not A Member? in order to listen to the episode you must subscribe to A Man In Demand Radio. The good news is, it’s only $5/month and you have unlimited access! Join here (it only takes a minute).
Already a member? Click the 'Play' button above.
In Episode #24 of A Man In Demand Radio, I dive into what it really means to have swagger.
You know it when you see it, but how do YOU get it and use it to help you meet girls and build a great social circle? I got you covered!
- My first encounter with a guy who had swagger and how it changed my life
- What IS swagger? (I break it down IN-DEPTH sharing information I never have before)
- The #1 key to GETTING swagger and KEEPING it
- The Cornerstones of Swagger: I break it down exploring each aspect
- The exact attitude to have if/when girls bring up your new attitude/vibe, because they will! (BONUS: I tell you exactly WHAT to say!)
- Can you be Beta and have swagger?
- How I developed swagger and how it will help YOU
- Some secret tips that you can use TODAY to help you jump-start your swagger: this is so simple it'll blow your mind, but it's powerful and effective
- And much, much more!
Not A Member? in order to listen to the episode you must subscribe to A Man In Demand Radio. The good news is, it’s only $7/month and you have unlimited access! Join Here (it only takes a minute).
Already a member? Click the play button to listen.