In this free episode, I interview Tanner Guzy from Masculine-Style.com. We dive into a range of topics in this 1 hour+ interview about men's style.
In Episode #4 of A Man In Demand Radio, I interviewed Andrew from The Private Man blog. This episode is packed with insight and wisdom from an older cat who's been there and done that and I found this to be an inspirational episode on many levels. Here's what we covered in the 2 hour interview.
- How to develop charisma and the practical steps you can take to better your personality
- What makes a good online dating profile and the one step you have to take to get results
- How to jump back into the dating game after a divorce
- Is it ever too late to learn Game and get girls? (we reveal the truth)
- One special 'line' that Andrew uses to great success to get a date (it's so good, I'm going to use it!)
- What it really means to become a man and how you can get yourself on another level above the rest of your peers
- The effeminization of American men, what it means for society and how you can still retain masculine traits
- The best wingman a man can have and the optimum way to maximize the results
- Andrew's battle with cancer and how he has persevered despite his odds
- And much, much more
In Episode #2 of A Man In Demand Radio, I dive into "What Is Opportunity?" sharing my personal life stories.
- Why society has completely misled you on what opportunities actually are
- What it takes to realize your vision in life
- How I got a full-ride to Law School by talking to a stranger
- The exact steps I took to open my own nightclub at the age of 24
- Why I DON'T want you spending all your time on the Project Playboy Forum
- The strategy behind real networking and meeting the power players you want to meet
- The one key aspect that is necessary for you to be successful (and without you won't reach your goals)
- How I got actor Wesley Snipes to become a regular customer at my nightclub
- The key difference between Losers and Winners
- And much, much more
In the inaugural episode of A Man In Demand Radio, I interview Rollo Tomassi, best-selling author, blogger and overall badass.
- Discussion about Germanwings pilot Andreas Lubitz
- Wild Oat's Project (Robin Rinaldi)
- The Rational Male: Preventative Medicine (Rollo's new Amazon Best-selling book available here)
- Hillary Clinton's run for the White House
- Mayweather v. Pacquiao upcoming historical boxing match
- The phases women go through in life (from his book)
- The Yes Means Yes new law (College False Rape issues)
- Reader's Questions Answered (3-4)
- And a TON more about Red Pill v. Game, the current dating landscape and much, much more.