On this special free episode of A Man In Demand Radio, I welcome pro boxer Ed Latimore to the show. Ed has made quite the splash on Twitter (if you're not following him, then do so here) spouting off daily wisdom and his unique insight into life and his blog release is highly anticipated across the web.
On the show we discuss how to create discipline and reach your goals, plus Project Playboy Forum's members questions are answered.
If you've been struggling to be disciplined in your life and you feel as though your goals are merely pipe dreams, then this episode is tailor made for you.
- Ed's unique take and 'system' on streamlining your life
- What goes through his mind when he steps in the ring to fight (and how that can apply to you)
- His mindset when striving to reach a goal (this is very powerful)
- The two areas of his life that he eliminated which helped him create razor focus and discipline
- Ed's unique perspective on finding and having a girlfriend that has helped his personal and professional life
- The one thing you must create first or you won't reach your goals
- The perspective he has on talent (this is powerful)
- What his biggest inspiration is
- Project Playboy Forum Member's questions answered
- And much more!
Note: this is a FREE episode (no podcast membership required). so just click 'Play'
This episode has been sponsored by a step-by-step system that has already changed hundreds of men's lives. Get more info here.