In Episode 68 of A Man In Demand Radio I dive into one of the most important topics of a man's life (arguably the most), his finances aka money, aka investments, aka getting the hell ahead in life and creating a true life of freedom.
If you're not born into an extremely wealthy family, or if you haven't won the lottery (btw that's no way to live one's life betting on winning it), then you'll want to tune into this episode as I share practical tips for creating a firm financial foundation right now.
- Planning on your financial future starts with what YOU want for your life: is working a 9-5 your true calling (and for many it is, i.e. doctors), or do you want a life with more freedom? Find out inside as I discuss the pros and cons.
- Who to take financial advice from? I share 2 self-made men who are worth millions who changed my life with their insights and advice.
- Is the Scrimp and Save Lifestyle the way to truly get ahead? You might be surprised at what I say.
- Why the Baby Boomer's Financial Advice doesn't work anymore and what you should do instead
- The #1 worst investment you can make out of H.S. or college and why you should wait on it.
- If you choose to start a business, what's the #1 MOST important aspect you should focus on.
- This powerful investment in _________(find out on the episode) is what most people skip and it winds up hurting them in ways you can't imagine their entire life.
- An awesome announcement that will help you find the freedom you may have been looking for
- And much more!
Not A Member? Go here to sign-up, just a measly 23 cents per day (or, pay Yearly and get 3 Months FREE), takes mere seconds to sign up and you’ll have unlimited access to all episodes (can download all of them too), plus, you can cancel at anytime, no contracts and zero commitments.
Already a Member? Click the 'Play' button below to listen to this great episode!