April 6, 2015
In Episode #2 of A Man In Demand Radio, I dive into "What Is Opportunity?" sharing my personal life stories.
- Why society has completely misled you on what opportunities actually are
- What it takes to realize your vision in life
- How I got a full-ride to Law School by talking to a stranger
- The exact steps I took to open my own nightclub at the age of 24
- Why I DON'T want you spending all your time on the Project Playboy Forum
- The strategy behind real networking and meeting the power players you want to meet
- The one key aspect that is necessary for you to be successful (and without you won't reach your goals)
- How I got actor Wesley Snipes to become a regular customer at my nightclub
- The key difference between Losers and Winners
- And much, much more
This is a packed episode, almost an hour in length, where I pull back the curtain and tell some personal stories about opportunities and what it takes to get them. If you've been struggling to make progress professionally, or personally, then this is a must-listen to episode.
Enjoy the show and I'll have a brand new Game episode for you gents on Friday April 10th at 6am (PST).
Let's kick some ass this week,