April 3, 2015
In the inaugural episode of A Man In Demand Radio, I interview Rollo Tomassi, best-selling author, blogger and overall badass.
- Discussion about Germanwings pilot Andreas Lubitz
- Wild Oat's Project (Robin Rinaldi)
- The Rational Male: Preventative Medicine (Rollo's new Amazon Best-selling book available here)
- Hillary Clinton's run for the White House
- Mayweather v. Pacquiao upcoming historical boxing match
- The phases women go through in life (from his book)
- The Yes Means Yes new law (College False Rape issues)
- Reader's Questions Answered (3-4)
- And a TON more about Red Pill v. Game, the current dating landscape and much, much more.
As mentioned towards the tail end of the show, here is the charity that is close to Rollo's heart:
GoldCoast Greyhound Adoptions. Any donation to that charity is appreciated and you can find out more here
A big Thank You to Rollo Tomassi for taking time out of his birthday today to record!
Last couple of notes:
-I'm not a tech expert, so the sound quality won't be 100%. I have great podcast equipment (the whole nine yards), but Skype can be a bitch and you'll notice the difference between when it's just me and when Rollo is on. I'm still figuring out how to make them sound perfect (it's a huge learning curve), so thank you for your patience. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so rest assured the production quality will get to 100% very soon.
-A Man In Demand Academy Enrollment is now OPEN. You can get started today for just $1. Join here
Alright gents, enjoy the podcast and look for new episodes coming this week! (maybe even a new one tomorrow)